How to register
You will need to complete a registration form and a health questionnaire which will provide useful information whilst we wait for your medical records to arrive from your previous doctor.
- Please complete the registration forms online.
- Come to either North End, Verney Close or Steeple Claydon surgery after 11.30am – please see our opening times.
At the surgery we will have a record of your online application, which we then confirm with you in person.
We will give you:
- confirmation of your GP’s name
- Details of our online service called Patient Access
- Ask you to choose whether you want to participate in the Summary Care Record and sign a consent form accordingly.
Important information to tell the receptionist:
- If you are on any repeat medication, you will need to have an appointment with a GP before your next prescription.
- If you need to see a GP urgently.
- When registering, if you declare that you are not ordinarily resident in the UK and you have valid exemption from paying for NHS treatment, outside of the GP practice, please provide documents to support this. This includes, for example, an EHIC, or payment of the Immigration Health Charge ("the Surcharge"), when accompanied by a valid visa.
It will take around 10 minutes to confirm your registration when you visit the practice.
Submitted applications will expire after 2 weeks, if you have not visited the surgery to confirm.