How to register
You will need to complete a registration form and a health questionnaire which will provide useful information whilst we wait for your medical records to arrive from your previous doctor.
- Please complete the registration forms online.
- Come to either North End, Verney Close or Steeple Claydon surgery after 11.30am – please see our opening times.
At the surgery we will have a record of your online application, which we then confirm with you in person.
We will give you:
- confirmation of your GP’s name
- Details of our online service called Patient Access
- Ask you to choose whether you want to participate in the Summary Care Record and sign a consent form accordingly.
Important information to tell the receptionist:
- If you are on any repeat medication, you will need to have an appointment with a GP before your next prescription.
- If you need to see a GP urgently.
It will take around 10 minutes to confirm your registration when you visit the practice.
Submitted applications will expire after 2 weeks, if you have not visited the surgery to confirm.